Assistant Kitchen Manager – Trafford Centre – £11.50 per hour
Want to join the Archie’s Family and become a valued member of our management team?
Archies has a 5-star-studded appeal and has become a recognised and admired place to be, with a creative and unique menu, as well as building such an edgy and vibrant, cool place to dine and hang out, Archie’s is on a mission to provide the most unique and exciting menu and strives to provide the best quality service to all our loyal fans and customers.
We are looking for an Assistant Kitchen Manager who will report into the Kitchen Manager, in this role you will be expected to manage the kitchen team as well as work closely with our front of house crew to ensure that food leaves the kitchen on time and to spec. Ingredients to success in this role will be your high standards and work ethic which will motivate our staff to work to Archie’s high standards regardless of trading levels.
We can offer great rates of pay, employee benefits, and fun work environment.
– Pay: £11.50 per hour
– 40 hours per week
– Location: Trafford Centre
– This permanent salaried role will require availability to work shift patterns that include late evenings and weekends.
Benefits of working for Archie’s as an Assistant Kitchen Manager
– Quarterly paid bonus based on achieving store targets
– A free meal on every shift +30% discount in ALL Archie’s sites for you and your guests
– Employee referral scheme
Plus, more to come….
Assistant Kitchen Manager responsibilities include:
– Manage the kitchen crew and coordinate food orders to Archie’s standards and specs in the Absence of the Kitchen Manager.
– Supervise food and cooking.
– Control of food supplies and kitchen equipment.
– Complete weekly stock takes to create prep and par levels to forecast.
– Store food products in compliance with safety practices (e.g., FIFO).
– Train kitchen staff on prep work and food wrapping techniques.
– Record keeping as per company due diligence.
– Maintain high levels of cleanliness and safety standards in the kitchen area.
– Schedule weekly rota within labour budget.
– To champion Health & Food safety compliance
Requirements and skills:
– A can-do attitude, a sharp eye for detail and pride in your work.
– A love for food – sounds simple, doesn’t it?
– Proven work experience as a Kitchen Leader.
– Understanding of our menus and ingredients.
– Excellent organisational & communication skills.
– Conflict management abilities.
– Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment.
All Managers are required to undergo a DBS which will be processed at the offer stage.