Front of House Supervisor – £11.25 p/h
Want to join the Archie’s Family and become a valued member of our Front of House Leadership team?
Archies has a 5-star-studded appeal and has become a recognised and admired place to be, with a creative and unique menu, as well as building such an edgy and vibrant, cool place to dine and hang out, Archie’s is on a mission to provide the most unique and exciting menu whilst also striving to deliver the best quality service to all our loyal fans and customers.
We are on the lookout for superstar Managers of the future to join our growing business which currently boasts sites across Manchester as well as Birmingham, Liverpool and Leeds, there are also more on the way to as we look to expand so watch this space!
We can offer great rates of pay, employee benefits, and fun work environment.
- Pay: £11.25 per hour
- Shifts Available: Full Time, 30 hours per week
- Location: Trafford Palazzo
- This permanent role will require availability to work shift patterns that include late evenings and weekends.
Benefits of working for Archie’s as a Front of House Supervisor
- A free meal on every shift +30% discount in ALL Archie’s sites for you and your guests
- We love success stories which is why we offer top notch training and support to ensure that progression is in your grasp
- Employee referral scheme
Plus, more to come….
What does it take to join our team as a Supervisor?
- To supervise front of house operations within a fast-paced environment to deliver the highest standards in site cleanliness and Health & Safety.
- Control operational costs and wastage.
- To ensure that store targets are met and compliance with sanitation and safety regulations are championed.
- To uphold the Archie’s brand and suggest ways that we can improve.
- To be able to implement our policies and processes on a day-to-day basis such as staff hygiene and uniform.
- A can-do attitude, a sharp eye for detail and ownership of your role.
- To be able to motivate, mentor, develop and lead others providing feedback/ guidance where needed.
- Listening to and resolving any customer queries in a calm and professional manner.
- To deliver the perfect Archie’s experience to every customer, ensuring everyone is greeted with a smile. Driving upselling, and actively encouraging the team to attend tables to carry out checkbacks and maintain cleanliness
- Most of all, an enthusiasm to be a people person and taking pride in their role to get the job done.
You will be required to undergo a DBS which will be processed at the offer stage.