Graphic Designer | Manchester City Centre | £25,000-£28,000 per annum
Want to join the Archie’s Family?
Archies has a 5-star-studded appeal and has become a recognised and admired place to be, with a creative and unique menu, as well as building such an edgy and vibrant, cool place to dine and hang out, Archie’s is on a mission to provide the most unique and exciting menu, whilst also striving to provide the best quality service to all our loyal fans and customers.
The role of the Graphic Designer
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the graphic designer will support the marketing team to create visual concepts that meet the needs of the business, create & influence branding and maintain consistency across all touchpoints.
- Must have minimum 12 months experience in a graphic design role, either agency or on an in-house basis (preferred)
- Efficient in Adobe suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, image manipulation and basic animation (GIFs) skills (preferred)
- Design, print & implement content for menus, POS, screens (print & digital) and promotional materials across all touchpoints.
- Experience with large scale printing (preferred)
- Act as a brand guardian ensuring consistency across all touchpoints
- Liaise with external stakeholders to develop campaigns, POS & packaging and other collateral
- Generate drafts and mock ups of in-house collateral and make revisions as requested
- Be responsive to the needs of the business and in-house team and proficient in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the task board and prioritise workload every week
- Visit different stores to review work & projects needed for marketing
- Support and liaising with the social media team on their requirements
- Support marketing team with upcoming launches, PR event materials, collaborations & email communications
What we can offer you
- Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum depending on experience
- On-site parking
- +70% discount in ALL Archie’s sites for you and your guests
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Location: Manchester M3, on site
Contractual Hours: Monday-Friday 09:30-17:30
A clear DBS will be required and will be requested at offer stage, the cost will be reimbursed upon starting.