Kitchen Supervisor – Trafford Centre – £11.25 per hour
Want to join the Archie’s Family and become a valued member of our Front of House Leadership team? Join our growing business!
Archies has a 5-star-studded appeal and has become a recognised and admired place to be, with a creative and unique menu, as well as building such an edgy and vibrant, cool place to dine and hang out, Archie’s is on a mission to provide the most unique and exciting menu whilst striving to provide the best quality service to all our loyal fans and customers.
A kitchen supervisory role in a fast-paced environment is preferred, however if you are an experienced member of a busy kitchen team we would also welcome your application for this role. Whilst experience is important to us the key ingredients are a great attitude and a willingness to learn, we’ll teach you the rest!
We can offer great rates of pay, employee benefits, and fun work environment.
– Pay: £11.25 per hour
– Shifts Available: up to 30 hours per week
– Location: Trafford Centre
– This permanent role will require
Benefits of working for Archie’s as a Kitchen Supervisor.
– A free meal on every shift +30% discount in ALL Archie’s sites for you and your guests
– We love success stories which is why we offer top notch training and support to ensure that progression is in your grasp
– Employee referral scheme
Plus, more to come….
Back of House Supervisor responsibilities include:
– Supervise kitchen staff and coordinate food orders to Archie’s specs and standards.
– Health & Food Safety within the kitchen
– Control food supplies and kitchen equipment, as needed with understanding of stocks with prep and par levels to forecast.
– Store food products in compliance with safety practices (e.g., FIFO).
– Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques.
– Record keeping i.e. Due Diligence.
– Maintain cleanliness and safety standards in the kitchen area.
– Supervise food prep and cooking.
Requirements and skills:
– A love for food – sounds simple, doesn’t it?
– The ability to pick up new skills quickly and become a future leader.
– A can-do attitude, a sharp eye for detail and pride in your work.
– Most of all, an enthusiasm for getting the job done.
All Managers will be required to undergo a DBS which will be processed at the offer stage.